Back in June, MAC released 22 shades of their mate lipsticks. Matte lips are incredibly popular right now, and MAC is always on trend, so it was the perfect opportunity for the cosmetic company to introduce some long awaited shades as well as some new amazing colors. The formula for MAC’s matte lipsticks is very moisturizing. The finish is matte, the moisture level is moderate once the product completely dries, and they are not transfer resistant. Below is a list of the 10 latest shades, and their color descriptions.
- Royal (Deep Blue)
- Antique Velvet (Intense Brown)
- Stone (Muted Grayish Taupe Brown)
- Persistence (Peachy Cinnamon)
- Whirl (Dirty Rose)
- Naturally Transformed (Muted Golden Beige)
- Tropic Tonic (Full Power Coral)
- Men Love Mystery (Lavender Violet)
- D for Danger (Brick Red)
- Instigator (Deep Blackened Plum)
You can click here for the full range of colors available for purchase online. I purchased two that I couldn’t wait to have, but I intend to get a few more. For now, check out my latest MAC mini haul video below to see swatches of my two faves from the new releases.